Al Futtaim Group
UAE National_ Digital Content (UX/UI) Specialist | Retail | IKEA
Overview of the role
Lead the creation of a compelling Omnichannel experience for customers, based on research and customers shopping journey analysis. Work with the team (product management, development, commercial & optimization) t streamline the digital experiences for Mobile, Web and App. Making consistent improvements to the user journey to deliver the best possible user experience and increasing online conversion. Also partner strategically with a range of stakeholders from across the business to deliver seamless experiences across a range of touchpoints.
What you will do
- Leverage data analytics and conduct user research to gather insights and identify opportunities to further enhance the customer experience.
- Persona development based on patterns and commonalities in the research
- Responsible for the User experience (UX) and Customer Experience (CX) of digital products to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Determining the information architecture of a digital product
- Developing user flows and wireframes for the Web, App and digital products
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Develop User Acceptance Criteria and be heavily involved in testing your design across staging prior to production deploys
- Setup measurement frameworks to measure the success of the design implementations.
- Preparing and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Continuously iterate on solutions to progressively improve the product and deliver to the customers the best possible experience.
- Ability to apply agile analysis techniques for creating user stories and acceptance criteria
Required skills to be successfulAbility to apply agile analysis techniques for creating user stories and acceptance criteriaAbility to apply modern UX/CX standards to improve the user interface design and usability to achieve high customer satisfaction delivering business resultsAbility to design thinking skills which provides a solution-based approach to solving problems user centricAbility to understand the user challenges and redefine problems to identify alternative strategies and solutionsStimulates creative ideas and perspectives that add valueAbility to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of UX/ CX as an integrated part of the business What equips you for the roleMinimum 5 years of experience in a UX design role (E-Commerce and retail experience desirable)Strong understanding of analytics and how to draw insights from data.Extremely high attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.Strong experience in UX by delivering concepts, personas, user research, user journeys, storyboards, wireframing, prototyping and testingDemonstrable experience in work with designing graphic user interface elements for web and App.Hands on experience in working with design software/ tools, like Figma, Adobe XD etc.Strong communication skills with business and technical stakeholdersStrong team working and collaboration skillsKnowledge of IKEA Brand, culture, values and ways of workingGood design thinking skills which provides a solution-based approach to solving problems user centric. Understand the user challenges and redefine problems to identify alternative strategies and solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.