Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a talented and high creative Digital Content Production Manager to oversea and produce diverse range of content for an upcoming online platform. The candidate must be able to work independently and with little supervision.
· Own and manage a set of discrete assignments and deliverables as part of the website.
· Populate and manage a complex digital production calendar, using project management tools such as Basecamp, Airtable, and Trello to successfully manage all stages of assignments.
· Collaborate with the team, and stakeholders to identify scope of tasks and deliverables associated with assignments.
· Ensure deadlines are met and communicate with a broad range of staff to generate and deliver content.
· Edit, write, and revise content for new and existing web pages.
· Manage content assets, gathering and organizing, ensuring content elements meet technical requirements, and check that rights are clear.
· Create, manage and update the website’s branding and style guides.