Insight Global PR (IGPR)
Job description / Role
PLEASE NOTE: Previous agency experience is a MUST. Applications without agency experience will not be considered.
An elite global communications agency that offers a tailor-made 360-degree approach for multinational business communications needs primarily focused in the world of sports.
Headquartered in Dubai, our award-winning team of talented, experienced professionals work with valued clients across a range of sectors and practices to deliver strategic solutions that help to meet their business objectives.
Our network and contacts extend beyond Dubai offering clients access to all of the major global markets. This role will be based at the JLT offices in Dubai.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator to join our growing digital and creative team. This is a busy team with demanding deadlines that needs natural creativity and a flair for creating eye-catching content experiences. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a legacy, so we need someone with big ideas and speed who can turn around creative video and graphics content in little time.
This is a VERY fast-paced working environment where you’ll be expected to deliver projects with very fast turnarounds and multiple change requests throughout the day. This role is not for the faint-hearted but for someone who wants to lead the pack and stand out from the crowd.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
What you’ll have:
• Responsible for the creation, production and editing of digital graphics & videos for web and social distribution.
• Work alongside the communications and digital team when creating ideation and visual content.
• Excellent storytelling and conceptual skills, with ROI in mind.
• Provide drafts throughout the process for feedback and guidance.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and support a team. Team is everything.
• Understanding social media best practices and how to always be one step ahead in terms of new digital developments.
• Be able to create content which deliver call to action conversions.
• Manage multiple projects, for multiple teams and deliver work to deadlines with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
• Ensure that deadlines are met, best-practices followed and project managers’ expectations are exceeded at all times.