This is a role that requires strong knowledge and experience building mobile apps. Familiarity with majority of these tools are a must: Harness, Gradle, Android Studio, Swift, Xcode, Python, Fastlane, Linux, Github and JFrog Artifactory.
- Document and communicate procedures in deploying Data Platform projects
- Design, manage and execute tools and scripts to develop different versions of products on wide-range operating systems.
- Setup the release technical integration with Docker, Jira, Android, Terraform, Kubernetes tools and packaging of the software bundle
- Optimize and improve build times and procedure through standard automation
- Develop and code scripts to provision new environments
- Manage the technical Web and Mobile releases to production
- Implement one-click deployment solution to production environment
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience setting up and maintaining automated builds and deployments
- Eager to collaborate, learn and share with the team
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines
- Strong (demonstrable) scripting (python, bash, ansible) experience
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 2-5 years related experience or Master’s degree and 0-2 years’ equivalent experience.
- 3 + years technical and hands-on experience building continuous integration systems
- Strong Linux administration experience
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering principles and processes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A