Dexcom. The global leader in mobile diabetes treatment. We’ve eliminated the need for a finger prick (hey, the FDA says so) for Continuous Glucose Monitoring, and we’re the first company in the world to do so. We’re available on iOS and Android.
We push the boundaries of what’s possible in the mobile space. For example, we’re the first company in the world to put CGM on the Apple watch. You can also ask Tim Cook – he thought what we’re doing is so cool he mentioned us during Apple’s WWDC Keynote!
If you feel good about improving people’s lives, this job will make you want to wake up the morning. Imagine helping a child with type 1 diabetes go to her first slumber party by herself!
In this role, you will be part of a growing technology team responsible for designing and developing capability that will support all of Dexcom’s Android apps. You will be joining a well-established company that’s on an upward growth trajectory. We need your help to take our mobile engineering to a new level.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies
- Implement requirements on Android apps and related software components
- Interface with software test to ensure high quality product
- Develop automated unit tests
- Develop close working relationships with team members
- Design and build components for the Android platform
- Minimum 1 year of professional software development
- Minimum 2 years of native Android app development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A