A leading FS and wealth management company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for a DevOps Systems Engineer to assist inmonitoring, supporting and maintaining computer systems and financial trading platforms.
- Support, Monitor, Enhance and Operate Retail and Institutional Financial Trading platforms and other in-house applications.
- Manage Service Delivery under ITIL service delivery and incident management procedures. Follow escalation procedures where necessary.
- Working closely with the in-house Development and QA teams to bridge gap with the Business and Front Office.
- Applying and/or Co-ordinating new changes and updates/patches/releases to Applications.
- Administer and enhance monitoring tools/solutions to ensure applications are available and operating efficiently. Any outages are promptly identified, and any on-going risks addressed promptly.
- Create and implement automated scripts to standardize regular routine activities and checks on a day to day basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Development/Scripting experience in any of C++, C#, Java, Python, PowerShell, Ruby etc preferred.
- Experience/Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Puppet, Docker, Bamboo, Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Kibana etc.
- At least 6 years of experience in user support/management, working with multi-cultural/multinational environment.
- Previous experience with supporting Low Latency high frequency environments infrastructure an added advantage
- PostgreSQL experience and exposure an advantage
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.