Job description / Role
The DevOps/Software Team Lead will act as a Business Partner for the growing software engineering function tasked with the overall responsibilities of delivering high-quality “mobile first” eCommerce websites and cloud solutions.
You will be responsible to understand the business and customer needs, manage timelines and clearly communicate priorities and deliverables.
After successfully delivering high-quality eCommerce and cloud solutions to clients internationally, they are now looking to hire top talent for their brand-new inhouse Software Engineering team in the region.
* Demonstrate the ability to work remotely to successfully develop and deliver Ruby on Rails based eCommerce applications.
* Manage service delivery and website/solutions reliability and scalability including reporting, configuration and build, testing, planning, and deployment of solutions.
* Update knowledge of state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and cloud computing/solution technologies.
* Drive improvements in the development practice of continuous delivery and promote enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
* Work towards growing the Software Engineering function to later provide leadership, management, and technical vision to the team.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits with an opportunity to work remotely.
* An opportunity to roll out brand-new and exciting eCommerce platforms on an international scale.