Job Reference #
We’re looking for Business aligned DevOps engineers who can:
- day to day support of Developers, BA, Testers and Scrum Masters and Product Owners throughout SDLC in Agile teams in all areas but not limited to release integration and deployment
- be an integrator to the Dev and Operations teams, especially to Wintel Services and DBAs
- adopt, build, and improve existing CI/CD pipelines using GitLab and other tools available within the organization
- set up, configure, and manage a large estate of Wintel servers in Dev & Test environments
- proactively look for areas of improvement, automation and setting high quality standards
- engage in Agile methodology and scrum ceremonies
- organize and coordinate releases, patching cycles, BCM (DR) tests and any other activities that affect Applications (including creating implementation plans) for all parties involved, e.g., Wintel Prod team, Application L2 & L3 teams, DBA team and Business teams
- create and maintain implementation plans and technical documentations
The crew mission is to become the global differentiator for capturing and processing of (client) information by offering innovative information services for integration & automation. The members of this chapter are working out of Switzerland, Poland, Singapore & Qatar.
- proven experience in CI/CD and good understanding of DevOps principles
- release packaging and deployment design, creation and automation
- quality experience in GitLab, Ansible, Scripting (e.g. Bash/PowerShell/CMD-batch) and SQL
- analytical and inquisitive mindset with solid problem-solving experience under pressure
- general understanding of networks, load balancers, job scheduling, login security and SSO
- good communication and inter-personal skills
- sound knowledge of IIS, Azure, Wintel physical and virtual servers, MS SQL Servers
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements