A leading bank based in Dubai is looking for a DevOps engineer who will own the implementation and automation of pipelines and deployments. The role will be responsible for driving change and delivering new technology into the Bank by moving legacy applications over to the Cloud Platform
- An expert in DevOps methodology
- Good infrastructure and security knowledge
- Facilitating getting the work done across the Agile development teams and other stakeholders
- Clear internal and external communication, improving transparency across teams and stakeholders
- Energized by complex problem solving and ability to innovate new solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years development or operational experience
- Experience within complex environments defined by high availability, high transaction rate and geographical complexity
- Expertise in architecture, security, software development, software engineering, with knowledge on cloud platform: Redhat Open Shift, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and DevOps tools: Jenkins, Maven, Nexus Repo, Git Hub, Ansible.
- Hand on with building/implementing Jenkins CI/CD pipeline.
- Current experience with contemporary and innovative solutions
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.