Acela Travel is a travel agency and a partner of Firebird Tours, an international travel company, an industry leader in organized travel to Europe and Central Asia. Servicing customers from 72 countries over 15 years.
Due to the high demand for our service, we are expanding our teams, and looking for 5 talented candidates to join our Dubai office for the position of Destination Specialist.
Destination Specialist communicates with our customers in English, helps them plan their travel itineraries using our cutting-edge tour-builder platform, discussing and finalizing customer plans via phone, email, SMS.
– work with our new inbound customers brought through our marketing campaigns, journals & publications, prior customer & travel agents, and referrals. No cold calls.
– develop travel itineraries through our tour builder my.firebirdtours
– communicate with customers to plan and finalize their travel plans via different means of communication
– position propels professional development and personal growth
– fixed salary of 7000 AED during the training period of the first 3 months, then switch to commission only format. If commission exceeds base during 3 months, whichever amount higher is paid
– average commission in 4-6th month of work is 12,000 – 15,000 a month. Is significantly higher for experienced reps, no upper limit
– continuous training in customer service, sales, destination knowledge
– official employment according to UAE regulations
– shifted work schedule from 2-11 pm to cover western time zones
– modern office, friendly environment, like-minded colleagues, open-door company-wide communication policy, equipped work desk & coffee station, snacks, etc
– office building located in JLT DMCC
– multi-cultural company, with all internal and external communication conducted in English
– make sure to research our company website in details, this is a requirement to be considered for a position
– only for applicants currently located in Dubai
THE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AND EARN.
REQUIREMENTS:- 2-3 years of prior customer service or sales-related experience is a plus. If you have no experience but want to work & believe you can succeed in this position, we welcome you to apply- excellent communication skills- excellent verbal skills- fluent in written/spoken English- determination, responsibility, ambition- result oriented- proficient PC user
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.