Job description / Role
The Civil Design Engineer will be doing civil designs and coordination on infrastructure projects. The role also involves achieving deadlines, submitting designs, as well as client and contractor meetings.
• Planning of assigned tasks
• Determination of requirements related to assigned tasks
• Collection of required design data and co-ordination with Client
• Analysis of data
• Design of assigned tasks related to water, sewerage, TSE, and stormwater.
• Coordination with other disciplines and external Agencies during the design
• Supervision/coordination of CAD personnel
• Preparation of Drawings, BOQs and Cost Estimates
• Preparation of tender documents as per client’s requirements
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.