Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
BigFish Recruitment are a Dubai based recruitment and HR consultancy company. On behalf of our client, who have been appointed as the HR Services and Staffing provider to a European Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, we are seeking talented individuals to work in the Pavilion at the Dubai EXPO 2020 event. Visitors to the Pavilion will be provided with an interactive, high tech visitor experience.
We are currently seeking a Deputy Media Officer to join the Pavilion team. The role of the Deputy Media Officer will be to support the Pavilion Media Officer to deliver a coordinated media function for the presence at Expo 2020
9am to 6pm (including breaks) 5 days a week on a rotating schedule to cover a 7 day operation
Weekend work will be required.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Liaising closely with the Embassy press team and the communications team, providing a coordinated media offer for the their presence at Expo 2020
• Acting as the press office for the Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, Pavilion Director and Deputy Director. Setting up interviews, briefing the interviewee, establishing contact with the media, fielding requests for interviews.
• Actively seeking out media opportunities for the Pavilion and team, liaising closely with Expo media team and the Embassy Team.
• Be able to act as a Guide for media visiting the Pavilion
• To work with the Team to help set up in-country interviews for visiting Ministers and other Senior Stakeholders and spokespeople.
• To work with the Sponsorship Team to help promote the sponsor in kind products and with the other sponsors to help promote / amplify their on-pavilion event
• To work with the Events Team to actively seek out opportunities to advertise the public and business facing events on the Pavilion and the wider presence.
• To handle film crews and help in the production of social media content.
• Perform duties whilst adhering to Expo 2020 Covid-19 guidelines and SOPs as instructed during the training and as laid out in the staff handbook
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.