At Aster, you will join an exceptional group of colleagues that are passionate about developing the services and solutions that differentiate us in the healthcare sector. People are at the heart of every relationship we build. Our brand promise of ‘We’ll Treat You Well’ extends to our colleagues, patients and customers. We trust our colleagues as a valuable member of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with respect and dignity.
Our open-door policy and our focus on collaboration and innovation create a thriving environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to build diverse teams. Our goal is to create an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive difference for Aster.
Currently we are hiring for Deputy Manager – Human Resources to Business partner for the Clinics vertical of Aster DM Healthcare, UAE.
This role requires to handle the employee engagement activities for Aster & Access clinics across UAE and support the function in driving the strategic programs for the business unit. To ensure success, you should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training.
- Design and deploy employee engagement programs across the business unit.
- Individual will be responsible for providing guidance and support on employee survey’s, exit interviews, pulse checks, other.
- Deliver strategic input to develop and manage a HR communications strategy/calendar, in conjunction with HR functional experts, and manage a calendar to support outreach on communications.
- With effective verbal and written communication, individual will provide management updates on performance and disciplinary issues.
- An operational executor, individual will deliver sound guidance on a variety of policy interpretation and create and communicate updates to relevant policy issues
- Operating as a seasoned HR Generalist, individual will deliver inputs into HR processes such as performance management, Engagement Survey and drive rewards programs, town halls, referral programs and promote inclusive culture across the unit.
- Develops long-term strategies and participate key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Develops and executes annual budgets and proposals, timelines and creative design to increase employee engagement and to sustain the employee culture.
- Develops employee recognition strategies to include reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs.
- Participates in ongoing analysis of key data identifying trends. Develops, evaluates and implements new processes to ensure employees are informed of company initiatives, programs and
- Strategically collaborates with and builds relationships across functional divisions, Corporate Entities, properties and key external stakeholders.
- Assess and analyze targeted stakeholders to enable strategic design and implementation of initiatives.
- Develop and deliver an internal and external communication strategy that includes internal communications with staff and service users and wider media
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 5 – 7 years of experience in Engagement/Operations
- Good business partnering skills.
- Great knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Aster Hospitals , one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC, aim to make a difference with our patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
These include Aster Hospitals (Mankhool and Al Qusais) in UAE, Aster Al Raffah Hospitals (Muscat, Sohar and Ibri) in Oman, Aster Hospital (Doha) in Qatar and Aster Sanad Hospital (Riyadh) in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivering on a simple yet strong promise to its people: “We’ll treat you well.” Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC and is an emerging healthcare provider in India with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics and 238 pharmacies manned by 20,500+ workforce (including approx. 1250 doctors on fee for service basis) from across the geographies.