- Perform all routine maintenance and equipment repairs related to Aggreko equipment but not limited to , ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality in line with Aggreko standards and procedures whilst ensuring accurate and precise information is reported through the current ERP system.
- Complete all service related documentation inline with Aggreko process maps in a timely matter.
- Assist with site installation (to designed layout), commissioning and decommissioning to acceptable Aggreko standards if needed.
- React effectively to technical support of field equipment breakdowns in timely manner in and out of working hours when required.
- Adhere to Global Service Centre Standards (GSCS) within working environment at all times.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or acceptable equivalent qualifications/experience
- Has knowledge and experience in electrical field
- Availability to travel as and when required
- Possession of valid local Driving License as per the need of the business
- Site/Depot based job requiring both technical and manual work to be conducted in all weather and terrain
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience Proficiency in local language
- Able to follow instruction both verbal and written as required for the related tasks including technical / work instructions
- Able when requested to provide or demonsrate a basic level of technical knowledge relating to their job role and associated activities via assesment or other means.
- Able to acquire the desired results in all associatted training provided by Aggreko
- Basic level of technical knowledge relating to the job role and its associated activities
- Able to complete engineering tasks set but may require guidance and support from others to achieve them
- Able to make straight forward decisions relating to own work activity but regular supervision is required
- Able to communicate technical knowledge to others relating to the job role and associated activities when required
- Acts responsibly toward own HSE responsibilities across own work activities and supports others in maintaining HSE standards
- High level of commitment and loyalty
- Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative
- Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
- Act like Owners
- Stay Nimble
- Love what we do
- Love the Discipline
- Use our expertise
- Excel under pressure
- Play for Team Aggreko
- Demand Accountablity
- Value Difference
- Look Up and Out
- Learn and Adapt
- Create our Future
- No Direct Reports
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.