Our Department Manager is responsible for leading a sales team towards the achievement of common sales target while delivering exceptional Guest Experience and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee Department’s day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence,and sales team allocation
- Offer support to concessions wihin coverage area
- Act as the key point of contact with Floor Manager
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the department team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure department team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Ensure personal shoppers and Department sales team are working towards the same goal
- Increase the revenue target of the Department
- Drive sell-throughs within the Department
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well within Department
What you’ll need to succeed
- A Sneakerhead connected to the sneaker culture and lifestyle
- Experience in leading a able team
- Complete all stages of your application (Video Interview and Pymetrics assessment)
What we can offer you
With us,you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employeediscounts. To view all our perks and benefits,
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.