- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
About Dar Scrubs:
Powered by knowing that medical health professionals deserve to wear the best quality scrubs and lab-coats out there. We strive to deliver exactly what the medical team deserves. Making it a goal to provide both superior customer experience and tremendous value for customers.Our AIM is to provide the best medical outfits in the INDUSTRY and we are passionate about exceeding your expectations. MISSION STATEMENT: Provide Medical Health Professionals with what they Deserve to Wear!Because You Deserve the Best