Job description / Role
A premium dental facility is looking to hire a presentable Dental Receptionist who is fluent in both arabic and English language. In this role, you will be the first contact for all incoming patients and will act as the representative of the dental office.
Other responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
– Schedule patient appointments
– Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
– Check daily appointment schedule
– Arrange patient charts for next day appointments
– Fill in cancellations and no-shows
– Register new patients according to established office protocols
– Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation
– Verify and update patient information
– Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
– Move patients through appointments as scheduled
– Enter all relevant patient information into data system
– Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
– Answer and manage incoming calls
– Scheduling and cancelling patient appointments.
– Completing and filing insurance forms and dental billing records.
– Translating dental services into proper billable codes.
– Managing office inventory and supplies.
– Communicating with dental supply vendors.
– Handling test results including x-rays and dispatch lab work appropriately
– Office duties including document filing, scanning, and creation
– Organize referrals to other medical specialists