GMC CLINICS DUBAI
- BSC in Nursing
- Should have a valid DHA license.
- Two years of working experience in the Dental Department
- Good Communication skills, both written and verbal ,
- Assists doctor and provides privacy/safety to patient during physical examination/procedure.
- Anticipates doctor and patient’s needs during physical examination/procedure.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families create harmonious environment.
- Ensures that diagnostic sheet (Laboratory/Radiology) is filled and shall confirm with doctor all marked tests.
- Reports directly to OPD In-Charge and/or Nursing Head work-related issues.
- Facilitates and controls the flow of patients in the clinic, in cooperation with the OPD Team leader and receptionist.
- Enters in the daily census of clinic doctor as per the requirement of DHA.
- Handles patient’s files and endorses to MRD at the end of the duty.
- Ensures clinic cleanliness and orderliness.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required, controls medical and office supplies for the clinic.
- Ensures clinic equipment/instruments availability and in working condition.
- Takes care of equipment and instruments after each procedure.
- Sends used instruments for sterilization and collects it back after sterilization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dental assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- DHA (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.