Job description / Role
Demand Planner – Kenzo, Ferragamo, Tumi
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
As a Demand Planner you will ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analysing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting practices.
What you’ll need to succeed
Demand Planning and Analysis
– Apply planning and forecasting techniques regarding demand and capacity and interpret and communicate results to relevant team members
– Seek new approaches to generate greater forecast accuracy and improved analysis of sales forecasts inputs
– Review sales inputs and ensure an appropriate Sales Forecast is developed and consistently renewed
– Apply planning and modelling techniques to investigate and evaluate demand scenarios and the impact of relevant constraints in order to ensure an appropriate basis is selected for the Demand Plan
– Seek opportunities to deploy improved tools and techniques to enable achievement of better plans and business decisions
– Assist in the development of the Demand Plan; determine what is required in the demand, supply and inventory plans to support business needs
– Setup and run the S&OP process within my business
– Anticipate and mitigate specific factors (demand drivers, supply constraints) relevant in my category which must be carefully managed in the S&OP process
– Devise action plans which include targeted pricing adjustments in order to achieve required outcomes such as increased sales or reduction of excess stock while managing margin and profits within acceptable levels
– Seek required support and approval for implementation of any action plans involving price adjustments and lead the implementation of those plans
– Inventory Management & Fulfilment Support
– Provide input on the optimum stock model to support agreed Demand and business plans
– Ensure that Supply Planning KPIs align with multiple stakeholders’ objectives for inventory optimisation
– Identify gaps in current supply or Demand plans and propose remedial action
– Monitor supply planning adherence to demand plan
– Identify constraints and options on available space and alert the business to impending issues
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.