TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Job description / Role
• Driver must maintain a strong belief in prioritizing safety to set an example to fellow colleagues and the surrounding.
• Driver will be required to undertake all HSE training as directed by the fleet manager.
• Driver must willing to work on shifting schedule.
• Driver needs to be able to communicate through various channels.
• Driver should keep superiors informed at all times.
• Driver should be familiar with IOS/Android platforms and be able to use them effectively.
• Driver should report his/her shift through various channels.
• Driver should be able to communicate effectively in English.
• The shift working hours will be 10 and will include one-hour lunch break.
• Driver will be responsible for his/ her area in terms of responding to demands and maintaining an efficient relationship with customers.
• Driver will need to quickly learn the road system of UAE and be able to navigate well with Apps and Technology Maps
• KPI’s will consists of reaching orders on time with no delay and responding to new orders.