We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking delivery director to join our established and growing team in UAE.
The role is required for major development in Dubai.
The delivery director will be responsible and accountable for your project. This position will provide strategic level leadership and will work with the client and project stakeholders on all key project matters. You will lead, manage and motivate the Mace team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the team’s full compliance with Mace’s scope of the project.
- Directing, managing and being fully accountable for the entire project.
- Supervising, directing and managing your team in a professional, inclusive and caring manner.
- Establishing project strategies, agreed with the client, and ensure these are captured in the project execution plan and other plans as required and are communicated, understood and complied with.
- Being a leader for matters in relation to health, safety and wellbeing on the project at all stages
- Ensuring the project planning and monitoring of the progress is in line with the strategic goals and in compliance with Mace’s procedures. Ensuring reporting of issues is accurate and timely.
- Ensuring the project team develops all necessary project plans and keeps them updated and relevant over the course of the project
- Ensuring project budgets are managed and matters of concern are raised to the client, with recommendations and strategies for VE or remedies of problems where possible.
- Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored
- Directing the team and chairing relevant senior meetings, ensuring these are recorded as required
- Overseeing risk management
- Ensuring the team effectively communicates with all project parties/stakeholders and ensure suitable records are maintained.
- Encouraging the team’s involvement in Mace Foundation, Responsible Business and other such initiatives, all in line with Mace’s vision.
- Ensuring the Mace account is always administered in a timely manner and all debt is managed.
- Being proactive in managing the happiness and well-being of your team.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.