Job description / Role
Deals, Transaction Services – Valuations – Senior Manager – UAE
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Do you have strong financial analysis skills, combined with an ability to see the commercial “Big Picture”? Are you comfortable with financial models but equally interested in the strategic decisions which drive business value? We have an excellent opportunity to join our Dubai office as an experienced Senior Manager in the Valuation’s team.
About the role
As part of the leading global valuation practice with over 1,700 dedicated valuation professionals in 50 countries, we have the right people to support clients for various different type of valuation related work. Our Middle East valuations team operates on a regional basis but with team members based in each territory who understand the local market dynamics.
Within the practice, the UAE valuations team represents a group of more than 20 professionals based mainly in the Dubai office, working across various industry verticals as required. We also work collaboratively with the regional valuation team members and provide support on large complex regional valuation engagements. You could be working remotely with colleagues anywhere in the region.
You will enjoy potential for fast personal development in a dynamic team by playing an important role within the local and regional valuations practice. From the outset you will be exposed to a diverse range of challenging valuation work across industry sectors including company share valuations and/or financial instruments and valuations of intangible assets. Interaction with senior colleagues and senior client individuals will also provide plenty of opportunity for candidates to build business development and marketing skills.
– Assist partners/directors in carrying out complex valuation engagements
– Manage teams, projects and clients on a day to day basis
– Guide the team (managers/senior associates) and review work outputs
– Present valuation findings internally and externally to senior c-suite members of the client’s management
– Build a network around your peer group internally within PwC and externally
– Build and develop your own client portfolio
– Assist partners in external and internal business development
– Coach and train junior team members
– Drive certain initiatives alongside the partner in delivering initiatives such as digitalization, value creation etc
– Develop a sector/industry specialization focus
More specifically your role will involve:
– Delivering internal revenue targets assigned to the senior manager grade
– Reviewing financial models as part of the valuation process, and adding appropriate layers of analysis as may be required on the work delivered by the team
– Reviewing detailed financial analysis of market comparable companies across a wide variety of industry sectors
– Reviewing the report which support the valuation conclusion
– Coordinating with colleagues in Tax, Audit and Deals teams to deliver valuations alongside other services provided by PwC.
– Although you would be based in the UAE, a degree of flexibility in travelling between regional offices maybe required as part of the role
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.