Job description / Role
Deals – Transaction Services – Financial Due Diligence – Manager – Abu Dhabi
Line of Service
Financial Due Diligence
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assists organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Managing teams through the analysis of financial and non-financial business information.
– Identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers (financial and non-financial).
– Writing and reviewing financial due diligence (buy-side, sell-side or refinancing) reports for our corporate, banking and private equity clients.
– Sharing your experience and developing other team members through the deal process.
– Understanding the processes in due diligence work including dealing with risk management processes and procedures.
– Interacting with senior levels of Management, and exposure to business owners to understand areas such as historical and projected business performance, wider commercial issues, etc.
– Developing internal and external networks, and adopting a business development mindset.
– Travel may be required, which is dependent upon the client/ target’s location.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.