Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
DSO – Healthcare Strategy Overview
Our Healthcare Strategy team offers strategic advice to a broad range of stakeholders – healthcare operators, pharmaceuticals and life sciences organizations, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks, funds, and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities. We deliver deep strategic, commercial and operational insights to help clients think through investment/divestment decisions about businesses. We advise our clients on critical operational and transformational challenges, and evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength, to deliver a rigorous appraisal of a business’ commercial and operational outlook. Our main focus is to deliver top strategy-led solutions to our clients.
– As a Senior Manager, you will lead on the delivery of client engagements across the region to a high standard while ensuring that quality of the client relationship moves to the next level during delivery.
– You will work closely with the clients to define the objective and scope of the engagements and deliverables in consultation with the Engagement Partner.
– Our Senior Managers think like an entrepreneur, stay abreast of current business and industry trends, and use creative techniques, analyses and presentations to answer clients’ most important questions.
– The range of assignments include developing long-term strategies for organizations, evaluating the potential acquisition of businesses, improving achievement outcomes, developing new marketing channel strategies, reducing operating costs, and evaluating new business ventures.
– They support the Sector Strategy Leader in building high quality client relationships, developing sharp points of view, and sector focused thought leadership.