Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
DSO – Healthcare Strategy Overview
Our Healthcare Strategy team offers strategic advice to a broad range of stakeholders – healthcare operators, pharmaceuticals and life sciences organizations, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks, funds, and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities. We deliver deep strategic, commercial and operational insights to help clients think through investment/divestment decisions about businesses. We advise our clients on critical operational and transformational challenges, and evaluate business plans and company strategies against market performance and competitor strength, to deliver a rigorous appraisal of a business’ commercial and operational outlook. Our main focus is to deliver top strategy-led solutions to our clients.
As a Manager within the DSO – Healthcare Strategy team, your responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the successful delivery of projects, which may include multiple projects at a time, while leading a team of 3-4 consultants
• Framing and understanding key client issues, client processes and mandate, defining realistic expectations for the client, team, and PwC
• Managing the client relationship on a day-to-day basis and other stakeholders
• Structuring and ensuring the development of written reports encompassing the relevant analysis, findings and recommendations
• Managing client expectations and ensuring that the scope of work, as agreed upon within the contract, is completed to PwC’s standards of excellence
• Managing project budget, reporting on project costs, and managing payment collection
• Support in driving the business development agenda in a focused industry, including leading pitches and proposal work
• Contributing to the wider business unit through knowledge sharing, recruitment, mentoring, training and other activities