Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
PwC is the largest professional services firm in the Middle East with over 4,200 employees offering unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy through to Deals, Consulting, Tax and Assurance Services. PwC operates across 12 countries in the region and serves both public and private sector clients. Within PwC, our Deals line of service helps organizations execute successful deals and create value through strategy definition and due diligence for domestic and cross-border M&A, divestitures and spin-offs, capital markets transactions like IPOs and debt offerings, and bankruptcies and other business reorganizations.
Deals Strategy & Operations Overview
Deals Strategy & Operations (DS&O) provides strategic and operational advice across the deal continuum from setting the deal strategy to post-deal execution. Examples of services we undertake include advising funds on developing the right strategy, identifying issues and points of negotiation and value, executing the deal seamlessly, and implementing changes to deliver synergies and improvements post integration. Our team includes a diversemix of profiles with people with relevant strategy, investment, and operations experience combined with deep industry expertise. Our clients include regional and international corporates, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks and investment funds, and government entities.
The Delivering Deal Value (DDV) team is part of the DS&O business unit. Our fast growing practice is looking to double the team in the next 12 to 18 months. It focuses on providing support for potential, actual transactions and assists clients in all operational integration aspects of the transaction, pre and post completion.
As a Senior Manager within the DDV team with a focus on HR, your responsibilities will include:
– Being responsible for understanding the target’s business operations and HR related risks (e.g. compensations, benefits, employment transfer, organization structure and design, HR processes,management reviews and systems)
– Managing HR diligence teams to ensure the quality of services and continuous development
– Coordinating the post deal team managing HR aspects of the transition (integration/carve out) including developing compensation and benefits plans, assessing systems requirements, managing change and communication, developing the operating model and organization structure, developing HR policies and processes and job descriptions
– Leading the successful delivery of projects, which may include multiple projects at a time, while leading a team of consultants
– Framing and understanding key client issues, client processes and mandate, and defining realistic expectations for the client and team
– Be the main point of contact for our clients to build relationships and with the project manager for day-to- day activities
– Project budgeting and finance management
– Structuring and ensuring the development of written reports encompassing the relevant analysis, findings and recommendations
– Managing client expectations and ensuring that the scope of work is completed to PwC’s standards of excellence
– Building long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to identify value add opportunities for existing and potential clients
– Contributing to the wider business unit through business development initiatives, knowledge sharing, recruitment, mentoring, training, and other activities