China Construction Bank (DIFC Branch)
Job description / Role
For Internal Management,
– Execute money market, foreign exchange, fixed income or derivative deals under the delegation and authorities.
– Assist the Head of Treasury department in developing the bank’s treasury plans and strategies, determining interest rate characteristics of assets and liabilities.
– Assist in preparing documents for the Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO).
For Risk Management,
– Assist in managing liquidity, market risk limits and regulatory liquidity ratios.
– Responsible for management of Financial Institutions (FI) treasury limits. These include liaising with head office officials as and when necessary.
– To manage the minimum cash balance, minimum liquid assets for reserve requirement.
– Manage and monitor the bank’s funding positions of all currencies and inter-bank counterparty limit.
– Cover FX (spot and forwards) positions arising from customers’ trades (banks and corporates).
– Manage the administration of treasury investment portfolio, as well as conducting the annual credit review.
– Manage the onboarding and KYC/KYC review of treasury FI counterparties.
– Perform relief duties for treasury activities as and when required.
– Prepare Periodical reports to HO.
To fulfill the listed project role accordingly, including but not limited to
– Bloomberg POMS (AIM)
– Kondor Plus
– Reuters Dealing/ FXT
– Reuters Eikon
Conduct business development.
Prepare market analysis periodically and provide to other departments and management for reference.
Fulfill the backup role and responsibility and meet the specific requirement.