Arab Monetary Fund
Dealer – Fixed Income
The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “Dealer – Fixed Income” in the Investment Department.
Act as a member of the fixed income unit and work with other colleagues in the Treasury & Direct Investment Division by assisting in managing the surplus liquidity through deployment of funds in fixed income instruments and monitoring the assigned investment portfolios.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Study varying market trends, analyze current market conditions, and research fixed income opportunities.
- Monitor the AMF’s bonds portfolios through daily reviewing valuation, performance, interest rates, maturity, characteristics, and risk parameters relative to benchmarks in order identify any potential discrepancies.
- Analyze fixed-income securities and make recommendations on possible investment opportunities.
- Execute security trades based on research relating to fixed income investments.
- Select and execute suitable bond investments in accordance with the relevant investment objectives of each portfolio.
- Continuously monitor the risk indicators of bonds holdings, report exceptions and ensure the system is updated.
- Undertake FX hedging operations using spot, forwards and swaps.
- Conduct interbank placements as needed.
- Generate reports on bonds portfolios managed by the AMF.
- Carry out any other work assignments relevant to the Division.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Investment Management from a reputable university. Professional designation of CFA is preferable. Professional dealing certificate is an advantage.Experience:A Minimum of 3 years of experience in a bank or investment management company.Qualifications, practical experience, and skills:Professional use of Bloomberg and Reuters.Investment research and studies skills.Security analysis and modeling skills.Credit analysis skills.Data gathering & analysis skills.Knowledge of Microsoft office applications.Follow and comply with work related policies, procedures, and processes.Report writing skills.Ability to work under pressure and plan for own work schedule.Excellent communication skills and ability to work with team.Arabic and English language skills.The Fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing allowance, furniture allowance, air tickets, education allowance and life & medical insurance.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.