Joining the David Jones Marketing Communications function, the Lead Marketing Specialist will drive and execute all marketing activities across our Men’s & Kids category. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, your role will be focused on driving the successful planning and delivery of 360 marketing campaigns and content on behalf of these categories. Crucially, you will ensure the media plan will amplify these campaigns with maximum affect.
You will effectively collaborate with key internal departments including Digital, VM, Legal and the broader marketing team to ensure a marketing campaign is planned, aligned and amplified across all relevant channels. Strategically partnering closely with the Merchandise teams, you will drive planning and management of custom vendor marketing campaigns (eg. Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein) to support major launches and events.
Leading a nimble team, this role will suit an experienced, ambitious, brand orientated marketing professional with a proven ability to understand customer trends and behaviours.
Qualification & Experience:
- Exposure to leadership through direct team leadership or indirect via project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with ability to present formally with confidence
- Proven ability to work at pace while managing competing priorities
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups including external agencies
- A high level of expertise in channel and media planning
- Ideally 5+ years retail marketing experience – Men’s and Kids product experience desirable
- Demonstratable commercial acumen with a proven ability to deliver to business objectives
- Integrated marketing campaign management across traditional and digital channels
Company: David Jones
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A