DX Compliance Solutions
Here in DX Compliance, we are changing the way anti-money laundering is done, by using AI Led software to detect suspicious behavior that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
We’re looking for a smart Data Scientist to join our growing team, who is willing to take the responsibility for developing a product based on AI and Machine learning.
The ideal candidate will work with the product team to perform analysis on large sets of data and to extract actionable insights. The candidate will have an impact by communicating predictions and findings to the candidate’s team, product managers and stakeholders through effective data visualisations and reports.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging client’s compliance requirements with the provided data.
- Transactional behavior patterns must be mined from the data.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise the current rule-based systems.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Assist the clients with the data driven solutions and explaining the proof of concepts.
- Recruit new people to our Data Science Team together with HR where it makes sense
- Assist the founders with Hakathon Ideas.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, text mining, social network analysis.
- Proven experience in graph databases and graph algorithms (Neo4j).
- Experience using AWS to deploy and train the machine learning models at large scale.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience in graph learning would be a great add on.
- Proven work experience with web crawlers and natural language processing.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: D3.js.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Data Scientist.
- Experience working in FinTech or Financial Services industry is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team off sites
- Awesome office Space in Hub 71 with free barista coffee, snacks, fruits & a vibrant community.
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences.
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies.
- Company knowledge-sharing activities
- Housing support in Abu Dhabi
- Private Healthcare
- Visa support
- Professional development and room to grow.
- Internal Promotion
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.