Job description / Role
Greenfield International School is a Taaleem School providing a high quality, creative and challenging international education for students in KG 1 to Grade 12, based on the International Baccalaureate Philosophy. We foster within each student, staff member and community member an enduring passion for learning and empowering each individual to become a caring global citizen. Our curriculum promotes a sense of global mindedness with language forming an important and integral part of the GIS world. In fact there is an opportunity to learn Arabic, French or German from Kindergarten onwards.
We currently have a vacancy for a Data Manager to join our team. This role is a new non-teaching position which will be the key for the ongoing smooth running of Secondary school data systems. The successful applicant will ensure the Secondary school’s data and teaching management systems run effectively, allowing data to be effectively collected, analysed and distributed to various stakeholders. This role is not responsible for the technical maintenance of the systems, which is the responsibility of separate school IT technicians.
• Manage the data collection systems to ensure data is collected, analysed and distributed to staff, students and parents effectively and on time.
• The main systems to manage would be iSAMs, Managebac and GradeSet.
• Manage the school virtual learning environment (Managebac) to ensure students and teachers are able to share work and tasks effectively.
• Manage the school record system (iSAMs) to ensure students records are up to date and easy to access.
• As appropriate support the writing of the Secondary school timetable and make appropriate changes during the academic year.
• Support and work with primary colleagues on data management as directed.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.