Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
As the Data Management Architect, he/she will take ownership of the quality, architecture, and related processes of our data for migration to SAP S/4HANA. He/she will build a strong understanding of how MAF uses data and how data flows across systems. He/she will support 1ERP implementation teams with knowledge of the contents, timeliness, quality, and the modeling of data relevant to 1ERP. The Data Management Expert will also help implementation teamsfind data. He/she will keep up with changes in underlying systems and ongoing implementation progress to track impact and effect on the integrity of the data.
We are looking for someone who will help us in the Data Management Architect role through flourishing in our culture of collaboration, transparency, and trust.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Domain Architects from 1ERP Program Office to migrate and maintain the data needed
- Maintain a deep knowledge of one or more data domains (e.g., GS, LEC, Retail, etc.)
- Improve MAF’s data quality with common standards, identification of quality issues, data controls, and creation of remediation plans
- Advise the 1ERP Program Office on usage of existing data and adhere to the integrity of the data in line with SAP S/4HANA solution
- Structure and document the data as well as onboard new data in collaboration with Domain Architects and 1ERP solution design
- Define data management roadmap and drive data improvement activities such as data standardization and cleansing, where required
- Keep up to speed on changes in the implementation plan that affect the data in the various domains/OpCo
- Perform data modeling or support data modeling activities, to create logical data models
- Good understanding of SAP (ECC + S/4H)
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially in PowerPoint and Excel)
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- 9+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 1 full life cycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of retail industry and/or consulting experience
- Experience in execution of at least one of the projects related to SAP S/4HANA
- Experience in SAP Master Data Migration, Modeling, Governance, or Management is preferred
- Establishing priorities with clear goals and responsibilities to achieve a high levelof performance
- Ability totranslate betweenbusiness processes and the data they produce
- Strong understanding inworking withlargeandcomplexdata sets
- Ability tocommunicate and explain data and its implications tovarious stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.