When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
We are looking for a Data Integration Services Support Representative to join our Data Integration Services Department
In this role, you will:
- Provide frontline Data Integration support, via phone and email, to assist districts with their rostering integration with Renaissance.
- Respond to all customers as quickly as possible and help triage and direct issues to Specialists or Programmers as appropriate.
- Coach customers through Renaissance best practices as it pertains to the customer’s data integration.
- Proactively monitor and support integrations to ensure they are running as scheduled and respond to or troubleshoot integrations as needed.
For this role, you must have:
· Strong and professional technical customer service skills, including the ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with customer issues, particularly in escalated situations.
· Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook, CSV, XML, and text files.
· Ability to work with a team, addressing work in a queue and using tools like VPN, CRM, and Zoom.
· Ability to read, interpret, and follow documents such as manuals and departmental procedures.
Bonus points for:
· Familiarity/knowledge of Renaissance products.
· Ability and interest in problem-solving; ability to prioritize work effectively and independently.
· Technical knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
Not requirements, but nice to haves
· Familiarity with Putty/WinSCP.
· Experience with SIS Software Vendors, Clever, and other rostering systems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels…and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you’re open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.