Job description / Role
As the Data Engineer, you will support and sustain the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources and tools.
You will showcase expertise and knowledge of AWS Data technologies whilst taking on large data assets within a cloud and Hadoop environment.
A leading solutions provider in the Middle East with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
* Experience building and optimising data pipelines, architectures and data sets using AWS tools.
* Leverage Hadoop ecosystem knowledge to design and develop capabilities to deliver innovative and improved data solutions.
* Build processes supporting data transformation and data structures in a modern cloud-based data warehousing environment alongside a wide range technology.
* Build scalable ETL pipelines to ingest data from a variety of data sources, identify critical data elements and define data quality rules.
* Build strong relationships and liaise with the different interfacing platform development teams.
In addition to a fantastic Data Engineer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.