Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Data Architect to work for a Large Telephonic Company in the UAE.
This is an initial 6 month contract however the project is going to be 3 years long so there are likely to be extensions.
Please read the full job description.
As part of the GF Business Transformation, we are aiming for a transformation within 3 key areas:
• Advanced business capabilities, new revenue streams, new business models, enabling business autonomy, time-to-market.
• Resilient and flexible IT architecture, Innovation & adoption of emerging technologies, vendor partner effectiveness.
• Agile way of working, empowered teams and a collaborative culture, a results-driven culture where accountability is key, and a process-driven organisation based on a high degree of automation.
The key purpose of the role is to have an expert architect provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the technologies, standards, processes and architecture for data across the enterprise. In addition, the role entails addressing tactical data analysis and migration activities, such as:
• Customer/Products/Services data analysis & modelling
• Data migration approach
• Data ETL from the new stack into the BI stack
• Bring thought leadership in the design of the end-to-end analytics & insights data platform architecture
The role is expected to be 50:50 technical and business facing.