Job description / Role
What you will do?
The Data and Reporting Lead is a key role reporting to Director Service Operational Efficiency, Building Solutions, EMEALA. You will be part of a newly formed team driving operationalized efficiencies across our services businesses in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. As Data and Reports Lead you will be supporting the deployment of regional implementation programs for new applications and processes (these include Service CRM applications and Configure Price Quote solutions) for the allocated regions and programs. You will be focused on:
* Implementing the project data deliverables on time, on budget, with delivered on plan financial and operational benefits
* Creating and delivering standardized reports and dashboards on time to support project deployment, once deployed you will continue to support the business by developing and publishing the operational metric reports required by the business
How you will do it?
As an experienced data analytics and reporting professional you will be closely working with the Service Efficiency Director, Project Implementation leaders, Core Program and Service Growth Director. The Data and Reporting Lead will develop all reporting and dashboards to support program deployments including:
* Development of cadence reports to support change management activities, business reporting as required, reports ensuring the integrity of calculations
* Create performance metric reports to support process & workflows, dashboards to support management requirements, training and instruction documents
* Work Regional Implementation Leaders on existing data collection, cleaning, uploading, mapping, importing and testing data integrity
* Create and amendment of data collection templates with the IT Data support team