Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Data Analyst – Supply Chain is responsible for mining multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to improve efficiencies and results across the Group Supply Chain. The job holder will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams. You will assist in maximizing supply chain efficiency through KPIs, ad hoc reporting and effective modeling. You will provide Supply Chain with analytical, technical, and financial expertise in support of overall operations.
– Anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver key insights to the business that make significant impacts
– Build analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Commercials, Consumer Research, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, IT, Sales)
– Deliver Supply Chain and Logistics analytic insights across several business domains
– Build, and maintain optimization tools to identify global Supply Chain network opportunities and determine optimal distribution sites
– Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations
– Establish data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark, etc.) to grasp the business insights
– Identify data sources, develop integrated tools and assist with corporate Supply Chain KPIs/metrics analysis
– Lead business process re-engineering initiatives to increase productivity, quality and effectiveness of Supply Chain related activities
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.