Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our Data Analyst is responsible for mining multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action that improve efficiencies and results across Group Supply Chain. Our Analyst will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams.
Our Analyst will also assist in maximizing supply chain efficiency through KPIs, ad hoc reporting and effective modeling. They will provide Supply Chain with analytical, technical, and financial expertise in support of overall operations. They will support in the development of Supply Chain tools, optimization models, and data analytics to help drive the Group’s strategic direction.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver Supply Chain & Logistics analytic insights across several business domains including Retail, Distribution, E-Commerce, Omnichannel, Finance, Marketing and Digital
- Lead business process re-engineering initiatives to increase productivity, quality and effectiveness of Supply Chain related activities
- Identify data sources, develop integrated tools and assist with corporate Supply Chain KPIs/metrics analysis methodology
- Anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver key insights to the business that make significant impact
- Build analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge
- Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations
- Establish data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark, etc.) to grasp the business insights
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Commercials, Consumer Research, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, IT, Sales)
- Perform detailed analysis and provide KPIs/metrics to Group leadership and executive Supply Chain stakeholders as needed
- Design, build, and maintain optimization tools to identify global Supply Chain network opportunities and determine optimal distribution sites
- Research and extract Supply Chain data from Chalhoub Group systems and create meaningful reporting to identify trends, performance metrics and issues
What we ae looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Statistics or equivalent subject
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Finance or Commercial operations or Analytics(Business Intelligence, Data Engineering or Data Warehousing).
- Advanced knowledge of Big Data Platforms (Data Lake, HDFS, Cloud Infrastructure platforms, etc.)
- Proven hands-on experience on Business Intelligence/Visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- MBA, APICS CPIM and APICS CSCP certification would be an asset
- Knowledge of operational supply chain processes including the flow of materials and information would be an asset
- Experience in the Retail industry (Preferable)
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably Oracle) cross-modules (Preferable)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.