A leading technology-led and design-focused interior contractor with a presence in six countries.
- Analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing reports.
- Developing and implementing databases and data collection systems
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Python (Jupyter), Node.js is essential.
- Experience in collecting textual data from HTML or PDF and preparing as a dataset.
- Full stack development is highly desired
- Knowledge of OpenAI and ML big advantage but not essential.
- Matplot also helpful.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.