Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Job Description and Qualifications
Role and Responsibilities
· Operating the plant as per the procedures and parameters laid out. Ensure that the operation is carried out in the plant to HSE compliance.
· Carries out analysis of finished goods.
· Filling of the log sheets and the daily report.
· Carries out the transferring of the bulk liquid from road tankers to cryogenic tanks and check the purity of raw material. Ensures that the tanker filling process is strictly controlled, and the prefill &
post fill test records are maintained.
· Avoids wasting the raw materials and the product. Ability to work independently.
· Performs first line checks in the plant and is engaged in the maintenance related issues as
per the maintenance tools task under the guidance of the Plant Manager.
· Participates in the maintenance of the plant and carries out the basic maintenance.
· Other responsibilities assigned by the Production Manager from time to time.
· Maintaining plant housekeeping, Hygiene cleaning (Food Safety).
· Basic knowledge for SAP and minimum 2-3-year experience in industrial gas plant.
· To support new installations and modifications of the plant to the maintenance team.
Qualifications and Education RequirementsDiploma / ITI / Grade X11Ability to work in night shiftComputer skills including MS officeForklift License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.