Job description / Role
As the Cybersecurity GRC Specialist, you’ll play a key role in supporting the information security risk management process by assessing the adequacy of the security and business continuity / disaster recovery controls of the company.
A well-backed region-wide leader in their field.
* Drive effective management of the cybersecurity risk and compliance with company Cybersecurity policies & procedures, standards and applicable regulatory requirements. (ISO 27001, NIA, MOI Directive, Supreme Committee’s cybersecurity framework, Qatar personal information protection law, cybercrime prevention law, and other industry standards & best practices).
* Identify where and how data is being used and determine tools and technologies that should be deployed.
* Manage internal/external audit and penetration testing programs and report risks and compliance areas that need correction to the senior management team.
* Support growth (system development or acquisition) while protecting company information asset by delivering cybersecurity compliance assessment on new solutions and provide information risk and controls assessment during implementation.
* Manage compliance certification audit for NIA, ISO 27001, and other information security standards.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in an exciting organisation
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.