Leading MSSP based in UAE
- Manage engineering design reviews, security testing oversight, security requirement analysis, and risk mitigation planning. Should be responsible for all architecture design validations and recommendations.
- Responsible to implement the cyber security strategy and program across all the locations and systems.
- Provide technical and programmatic cyber security support to influence the design and implementation of secure networks and information technology systems.
- Should conducts threat and IT gap analysis and provides essential suggestions. Should assist in performing research, testing, evaluation, and deployment of security solutions. Conduct vulnerability Assessments against security postures & controls to find weaknesses and analyze existing controls effectiveness and suggest remediation action.
- Monitor information technology resources to assess and sustain adherence to systems, policies, and procedures preventing unauthorized activity.
- Perform security investigations, incident response and security operational support in coordination with external SOC team.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative reports for measuring Information Assurance assessment progress and successes for each System being validated.
- Lead the IT security projects and exhibit the required technical skills to accomplish the deliverables.
- Work with technology SMEs & other key stake holders to define IT processes and standards.
- Performed a comprehensive technical evaluation of multiple information security products for consideration and enterprise deployment.
- Extensive practical knowledge of designing and validating network and security architectures.
- Practical knowledge on any security architecture framework and API integrations.
- Strong network experience is required as part of this job role.
- Must have knowledge of making security suggestions to management and business.
- Solid understanding of cloud security (Azure & AWS Platform) with practical knowledge of solutions like CASB, Microsoft Purview, Defender, Sentinel cloud firewall and other cloud security solutions.
- Expertise in application security assessment and the ability to implement any industry-standard framework (Like NESA, NIST, CSA.).
- Strong practical experience required in security evaluations against cloud environments like Microsoft Azure & AWS and other SaaS-based cloud systems.
- In-depth knowledge in carrying out vulnerability assessment (VA) and Pen Test using native or open-source toolsets like Meta exploit, kali Linuxetc
- Hand-on experience working with Data security systems like Data Classification, data discovery, data Encryption and Data Modeling.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.