Job description / Role
As a Cyber Security Solutions Architect, you will be a key resource in the development, integration and delivery of cyber security services to various large enterprise level customers in the UAE.
A well-backed leading organisation with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field. Centred around developments in Cyber Security in the region, the focus is now to bring in the best talent to help facilitate and drive the growth and evolution of this great new venture.
* Manage the delivery of a broad range of Cyber Security engagements.
* Provide technical guidance to project execution teams.
* Possess deep understanding of Cyber Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business objectives.
* Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
* Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organisations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks.
* Hugely exciting customer-focused role providing a unique opportunity to be a part of a team to deliver ambitious and exciting Security projects.
* Working for a company with strong financial backing with a strong desire to invest in the best people to drive the delivery and development of innovative Security solutions.
* Fast-moving transformation environment.