Al Futtaim Group
Cyber Security Sales Manager | AFET | Dubai, UAE
What you will do:
- Define, and develop the go-to-market strategy for Managed Security & Cyber Security Services Offerings.
- Develop a yearly sales plan with Managed Security & Cyber Security Services goals and deliverables to be included in AFT’s overall Annual Sales Plan
- Attain margin and revenue contribution targets for Managed Security & Cyber Security Services across UAE, KSA and Qatar markets
- Develop and identify new Managed Security & Cyber Security Services opportunities across the 3 markets across all verticals
- Devise a sales strategy to up-sell and cross-sell Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings to existing Al Futtaim Technologies and Engineering clients
- Schedule, attend, and manage sales interactions with customers
- Develop, build, and report to the head of Managed Services on regular frequency on the appropriate leading indicators required to measure, track, and forecast Managed Security & Cyber Security Services growth
Team Management Accountabilities:
- Identify and recruit top Managed Security & Cyber Security Services talent for field sales and operational activities
- Develop and groom field sales team to the highest level of proficiency in selling AFT’s Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings and value proposition
- Work with the Pre-Sales on converting new leads and conducting POVs / POCs
Product Management Accountabilities:
- Work with the ecosystem partners in defining and creating new Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings to capture additional market share
Provide ongoing feedback to Managed Security & Cyber Security Services Practice Pre-Sales on aligning and refining Managed Security & Cyber Security Services offerings as per the voice of customer and market intelligence
Required skills to be successful:Job-Specific Skills:Experience in new business sales with proven track recordsLong-term experience in negotiating contractsStrong track record of pursuing and winning business in large enterprisesStrong expertise and network in the UAE marketExperience in ICT infrastructure, Private Cloud solutions, and Application ManagementExcellent relationship skillsFluent English and Arabic (added advantage) language skills, both oral and writtenStrong presentation skillsAble to work with teams locally and internationally. What equips you for the role:Minimum qualifications and knowledge-Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in IT Field or Cyber SecurityProven track record in developing and selling Managed Security and Cyber Security ServicesInformation Security / Cyber Security Certifications would be an added advantage – ISO 27001 Implementer, CISM, CISSP, CISA, or equivalentMinimum Experience:5+ years of cyber security sales experience in UAE and MENA regionThorough understanding and knowledge of cyber security solutions not limited to Client Security, Web Security, Email Security, Information Security, Log Management, Identity Management, Patch Management, Penetration Testing, Load Testing, Source code review, MSSP services, and Compliance ServicesMinimum 5 years of experience in new business sales with a proven track recordStrong Negotiator and should be able to articulate complex proposals verbally and in writingStrong leadership, sales, coaching, and mentoring skillsAbility to drive sales both directly and through subordinatesWilling to travel extensively throughout UAE, KSA and Qatar.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.