Job description / Role
We are looking for a creative and driven Modern Marketer to lead Oracle’s Marketing Programs for our CX SaaS business in the MEA Region. With a strong focus on digital & agile marketing strategies focusing on Account Based Marketing (ABM) you will be able to demonstrate the ability to further establish Oracle’s brand and to generate sales leads and pipeline within our Named accounts in the MEA Region. Your will be accountable for all the Enterprise field marketing programs & activities, driving thought leadership, awareness and demand generation, focusing on our named accounts across the MEA region.
You will be supporting the field activities for the Oracle Digital organization together with the Demand generation manager for Oracle Digital. As part of the EMEA SaaS MEA Field Marketing Team, the CX Enterprise Field Marketing Manager role success rely on working closely with all key stakeholders including: Field Sales Organization, Marketing product lead, Sales Development, Demand Generation, Advertising, PR, Social Media & Marketing Operations.
Strong organizational and project management skills are required to ensure that the designed high return marketing programs & activities are executed across MEA with proven ROI, expanded Thought leadership, Awareness and Share of Voice to support Oracle’s overall sales strategies and to drive leads & pipeline across MEA. Retain, Develop and Acquire strategies. The CX Enterprise Field Marketing Manager role is accountable for efficient execution of integrated marketing programs expanding Oracle footprint and revenue within LOB of large accounts across MEA and are fully integrated with the EMEA Marketing strategy. Your success will be measured with a set of KPIs reflecting progression Share of Voice, Reach, Engagement as well as Pipe Volume, Value and Velocity resulting in strong revenue growth impact within the named accounts in MEA. You will be reporting to the EMEA Field Marketing Senior Director.
– Lead Execution of Enterprise marketing programs & Activities in Middle East & Africa with an Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
– Align campaign tactics to buying cycle stages and solution areas based on the persona & Industry.
– Integrate programs with regional and product marketing strategy supporting the business with awareness, leads and pipe contribution.
– Boost Awareness via Marketing Assets, Customer Public References & Stories, Paid, Earned, Owned Traffic + Conversion
– Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign & activity and communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and sales follow-up, and action timely if required.
– Collaborate with the business development group to ensure successful follow up
– Define and plan local campaigns with the marketing product lead director & the demand centre.
– Innovate: Lead tomorrow’s digital approaches. Tap constantly into new digital & social marketing approaches that may be of value, creating a pipeline of tests with pilots on the most promising (focus on scalability and business impact). Ensure best practice sharing.
– Web, Social create web traffic, localize website, boost campaign results by integrating social focusing on the Enterprise accounts.
– Customer Advocacy & Content: Use Customer References Stories, Use (local) asset Library with up to date Relevant Content (TOFU/MOFU/BOFU)