Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Combines creative and analytical skills to deliver best in class CX design for SHARE
- Support in the research and analysis phase of AS-IS experiences, definition of TO-BE experiences, actively working with various corporate stakeholders.
- Understands advanced trends and scenario thinking to drive innovative concept propositions
- Holistically analyses the components of an effective CX, systemically defining touchpoints, interactions, processes and underlying capabilities, identifying critical issues and related opportunities for SHARE
- Conducts customer and market research using a wide range of tools and approaches (interviews, focus groups, mystery shopping, shadowing and desk research) to support SHARE expansion and business strategy
- Collect and translates insights into tangible design opportunities to inspire innovation.
- Supports the team in defining project scope and in building innovative business strategies that consider the needs of users, business requirements, market landscape and project constraints.
- Provide hands-on support to our squads, monitoring progress, ensuring deliverables and quality are on time, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout
- Analyse failure and pain points within existing services and experiences, identify root causes propose redesign and corrections to improve them
- Embodies & promotes a design thinking and innovation approach for SHARE across all Business Units
- Bachelor Degree in a related field, such as Design (service, strategic, business design), innovation, communication or pyschology.
- 4-6 years of experience in a related role
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.