SAP Middle East & North Africa
Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TAS KS
The SAP Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a brand-new Solution of SAP, being complemented by our existing SAP Customer Data Cloud (CDC, former Gigya) solution. Therefore, an incubation Sales Team is to be built to drive CDP/CDC to maximum success. The Team will be acting as “SWAT Team”, in 2021 compensated on a Regional Compensation.
– Manage the full sales cycle and interact with Customer Experience AEs and SAP Industry AEs.
– Lead compelling presentations of Customer Data products and vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors.
– Bring strong expertise in Value Selling especially in the Market Categories of Customer Identity Access Management, Consent Management and Customer Data Platform.
– Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts.
– Come with a strong “HUNTER” mindset that will support our vision of LACE (Land, Adopt, Consume and Expand).
– Provide timely, accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities.
– Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (CX specialists, Pre-Sales, GTM, Partners, Product Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
– Responsible for driving awareness, building pipeline and closing deals (CDP/CDC).
EXPERIENCE & LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
– Experience in working into pure cloud sales motion while providing strong focus on New Business but also a strong mindset on how to grow existing business.
– Strong expertise into the Customer Data Domain which will be needed to assess opportunities and advise customers into a proper digital transformation:
– Understanding of Old CRM Platforms that were used to “Create the single source of truth” and be able to provide a proper digital transformation journey to those customers.
– Strong understanding of Self-sovereign identity as an emerging category.
– Clear consultative selling experience with deep understanding of matching customers’ AS-IS Landscape into the TO-BE Landscape.
– Able to consult customers into integration strategy which goes across the Customer Data Domain (API based approach, Lo-Code / No-Code, etc.).
– Able to consult customers by designing Customer specific Journeys that are mapped into our value proposition (Starting with building a PII Profile, Enriching that with Structured and unstructured data, applying data regulations, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.