Medical Insurance , Life Insurance, Ticket every 2 years , 30 days paid leave every year
Minimum work experience
Minimum Education Level
- Knowledge of International Export/Import Trade Documentation requirements Inco Terms, L/C Documentation
- Well- versed in Online Customs Documentation / Clearances through E-MIRSAL.
- Good English – Communication & Correspondence.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel
- Executing all Tasks as per requirement of the Customs department.
- Data entry for Import and Export shipments
- Processing Bill of Entry for customs documentation in E-Mirsal 2 in Dubai Trade web portal
- Handling the entire Job requirements for Import and Export Shipments.
- Liaison with Dubai Customs & Port Authorities.
- Liaison with carriers and shipping agents as per the requirements
- Co-ordinate with Transporters, Shipper & Consignee for effective deliveries and collection
- Coordination with messengers for documents delivery and collection.
- Communicate / correspond with Consignees Send pre-alerts / pre advice / arrival notice and ensure timely issuance of delivery orders, clearance and Delivery of Shipments.
- Facilitate shipment status update to customers through Monitoring Movements from Origin to Destination.
- Provide Client feedback on shipment status, and maintain a cordial relationship with Client