IBM Middle East
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Customer Success Manager (Architect) you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings. You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift. You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of their solutions, identify expansion opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
To be successful in this role you:
– Demonstrate a history of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
– Deeply understand customer business and technology needs; become the face of IBM to the customer
– Serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer’s cloud migration, deployment, and adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
– Have a proven track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
– Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
– Willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
– Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
– Execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.