Siemens Industrial LLC
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We’re investing to accelerate our momentum and we’re looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team – then Mendix is for you.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The CSM will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Mendix platform-adoption expert so that you can intelligently discuss and teach the value and purpose of each part of the Mendix platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
- Your focus will be on customer intimacy as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by truly understanding their key business drivers.
- The CSM is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring the pervasive enterprise adoption of the Mendix platform and for closing enterprise contracts within an assigned set of accounts
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Demonstrable experience in executive-level account management. Starting with pre-sales through the full lifecycle within a high-growth technology environment
- Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
- A strong digital transformational vision
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with customer onboarding and customer success
Do you want to join a company that truly changes the way of software development and that finally bridges the gap between business and IT?
So, are you the brilliant Customer Success Manager we’re looking for? Join now!
We consider our people as people – not assets, we’re passionate about results – not “boxes” and “rules”, we’re all outstanding, and we want you to be yourself, we celebrate success as a team, and we care about your personal and professional development!
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.